Our acclaimed one-day sales course can now come to you!
If you have a team of six or more people who make business to business prospecting calls and you want them to feel more confident, deliver amazing, contemporary sales calls, set more appointments and drive more sales we can deliver Cold Call Like a Boss at your place of work or a venue of your choice.
This engaging and inspiring one day workshop is different to sales training you may have experienced before. There’s no corporate jargon, no acronyms to remember and zero role-play! Instead, all delegates learn the psychology of modern cold calling, produce their own action plan to deliver result generating calls the very next morning and witness ‘live’ prospecting calls delivered by the trainer.
What have previous attendees thought about the day?
“I’m already seeing better results from attending Cold Call Like a Boss, I’d 100% recommend to anyone!” – Jack Jones, Business Development Manager at Angel Solutions, Liverpool
“A fantastic, fun and extremely useful course! The way it is delivered takes away any fears you may have of cold calling, wish I could do it all again!” – Cari Bradley, Account Manager at DKF Recruitment, Warrington
“Cold Call Like a Boss was one of the best training days I’ve ever had as a salesperson!” Jack Senior, Account Manager at Access Point UK, Southport
“Absolutely amazing! I won’t be the first to say it’s something I personally feared, but now I just want to pick up the phone again and sell!” Mark Fraser, Director at Jetclean NW Ltd
What does the course cover?
- Why make sales calls in a digital age?
- Redefining prospecting sales calls and harnessing the power of social media
- Approaching sales calls with confidence and wearing the right hat
- Planning to call
- The power of your voice tone, body language and words
- The importance of being none-salesy
- How to fill your sales funnel – permanently
- What to say to gatekeepers?
- Opening a sales call to get attention, stand out and create a conversation.
- Handling opening objections successfully
- Delivering stories to create value about your offering
- How to ask for the business/appointment
- The importance of the follow up
All delegates receive:
- The Cold Call Like a Boss extensive workbook
- Tailored personal action plans created on the day to embed their new skills the following day!
What do you need to provide?
- A suitable room for training (no desks, large enough to have room to move about)
- A screen or projector
- A brew and an open mind